Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the praguewithlove.com website (the "Service") owned and operated by Victoria Tarus, Pobřežní 655/54, Prague, 186 00, Czech Republic, Reg.no.: 05995825 (hereinafter as the “Provider”, "us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- The Provider delivers private and group tours. The tours are either waking or walking and driving.
- If you go on one of our driving tours, do not forget to take your passports and insurance with you. For trips abroad, please check visa requirements.
- The length of the tours is approximate and can get longer due to traffic.
- The Provider is not responsible for any problems caused by traffic, as we are unable either to influence or to anticipate these.
- In case the service cannot be provided due to force majeure the Provider reserves the right not to provide the services. In such case the Provider shall return the paid total amount to the client.
- All the tour guides working with the Provider are fully licensed tour guides in Prague and Czech Republic.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- All the tours booked at the Website should be prepaid (approx. 30% of the price) or fully paid at the Website.
- The rest 70% can be paid in cash (CZK, EUR) directly in the end of the tour to the tour guide.
- If you require an invoice, please let us know in advance so the guide can prepare and bring it to the customer.
- Cancellations made 30 days and more before the tour: full prepaid amount of money will be returned (bank transfer fee may be applied)
- Cancellations made 4-29 days before the tour: the prepaid amount of money (30% of the price) will not be returned.
- Cancellations made 3 days and less before the tour: 100% cancellation fee.
- No show: 100% cancellation fee.
- All the prices include taxes.
Our tours are provided in any weather conditions. Tour guide will accommodate the tour according to the weather. A tour time and date can be changed due to bad weather conditions only in case if your guide is available.
In case you want to cancel a tour, make any changes or you are late please contact us by the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in urgent situations please call +420 777 639 838
Museums and monuments can sometimes close without notice due to strikes, structural problems, etc., or the tour guide who leads a given tour may become unavailable at the last minute due to illness or some other unforeseen circumstances. In these cases, we will do our best to re-organize the tour to accommodate the change; however, our responsibility in these cases is limited and we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control.
These terms and conditions are applied since Jan 1, 2018
Latest update: Mar 30, 2019